COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. All children ages 6 months and older should get vaccinated against COVID-19.
Other Pediatric Resources
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens (CDC website)
- Ensuring Vaccine Safety for Children (NIH website)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Safety in Children and Teens (CDC Website)
- Effectiveness of BNT162b2 (Pfizer-BioNTech) mRNA Vaccination Against Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children Among Persons Aged 12–18 Years — United States, July–December 2021 (CDC website)
- Conversation Guide: Pediatric Vaccinations (University of Minnesota)
See the people who inspire our CEAL community every day -- Pediatricians, Volunteers and Researchers.