This special Scientific Pathway event featured several leaders on the pathway from discovery to treatment. Hear from people at each step of the process, whether it be funding science, research and clinical testing, or distribution and community engagement, as they talk about their experiences and what it means to be part of the Scientific Pathway.
- Dr. Gary H. Gibbons, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- Dr. Ian Moore, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Dr. Lisa A. Cooper, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Marcia Jackson-Hooper, Retired Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Dr. Chyke Doubeni, Mayo Clinic
This event was hosted by BlackDoctor.org and the recording can be viewed on YouTube.