COVID-19 Mental Health Town Hall Part 2
Event DetailsDate: Apr 10, 2021 Location: Online
This COVID-19 virtual town hall convened a discussion with elected officials, scientists, and mental health professionals about COVID-19 vaccines and the impact of COVID-19 on mental health and well-being. Dr. George Mensah provided expertise on racial disparities and COVID-19, and Dr. Angela Bess moderated.
- Dr. Angela Bess, Moderator
- Sylvia Glass, Loudoun County Board of Supervisors
- Dr. George Mensah, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- Cheryl Donald, Licensed Psychotherapist
- Dr. Lisa Pittman, Licensed Psychologist
- Dr. Tara Gonzales, Senior Director, Medical Affairs, SOBI
This event was presented by Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., Psi Rho Omega Chapter.